Complete the form below to download the white paper.
Finding a lubricant that can withstand extreme temperatures and harsh conditions over an extended period is critical to optimal vehicle performance. Inside the white paper: Maximizing Performance in Harsh Conditions: An In-Depth Automotive Lubricant Exploration, you’ll be able to quickly gauge the strengths and weaknesses of each lubricant class to determine which ones:
- Offer excellent oxidative stability
- Stay in place without drying out
- Provide long lubrication life across wide viscosity range
- Score the highest on compatibility tests
- Reduce noise and vibration to minimize buzz, sqeak, and rattle (BSR)